LinkPower is seeking a motivated intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world startup with a focus on communications.
As a Communications Intern, you will be part of the Communications team and support the Chief Operating Officer in various tasks aimed at enhancing the organization's visibility, promoting key messages, and engaging with stakeholders. This internship provides valuable hands-on experience in the field of communications and marketing, offering exposure to various aspects of the profession.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Support COO to develop Communication strategies and roadmap (with clear agenda schedule)
● Manage and organize the communication channels (including social media accounts & websites) in coordination with COO & Communication team
● Implement the communication plan (including social media campaigns, events organizations)
● Assist in writing, editing, translating, and proofreading communication materials such as press releases, articles, research documents and social media posts.
● Contribute creative and engaging content for various platforms especially in term of graphic design/infographics/videos
● Assist in media relations (contact database, relationships with journalists.
● Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and best practices.
● Provide assistance in event organization (both internal and external in term of logistics, communications and stakeholders engagements)
● Provide general administrative support to the communications team
● May perform additional projects and tasks upon request
● Based full time in Ho Chi Minh City and able to travel to and work in an office environment.
● Proven interest in ESG-related topics
● Currently enrolled in a degree program related to communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field i.e marketing.
● Experience with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
● Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Basic understanding of social media platforms.
● Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
● Ability to take direction and work collaboratively in a team.
● Strong attention to detail in writing, editing, and administrative tasks.
● Ability to proofread and ensure accuracy in communication materials in both english & vietnamese
● Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
● Practical experience with varied business activities
● Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and
● Opportunity to attend business meetings and company-organized events.
● Compensation or stipend upon discussion.
From January 20th - January 27th 2024